"What can I do about it?" This is the most asked question when it comes to the declining state of the globe. Politicians and law enforcement are spying on all of us, bankers are taking advantage of uninformed people, our rights are disappearing, and dystopia is coming. We feel helpless. We tried to vote for 'Change', we tried protesting, we tried petitioning, we tried writing to our senators. There is only one thing left to do. Vote with our dollars.
Corporations buy our politicians, they profit from war, they control our food supply, they rule our medical industry. Politicians help these crooks by passing laws that support their gr... Read More
I'll get right to the point.
About $100,000 a year. That's the answer if you have been programming for 4+ years and work in a major tech hub like the Bay area or NYC. Of course your mileage WILL vary. Your salary is dependent on your skill level, your experience and your negotiating power.
- Most programmers will make between $40,000 and $120,000.
- Junior prgrammers, or people starting out in smaller cities can expect to make around $30,000-$50,000.
- Most average programmers are bringing in around $60,000-$85,000 a year.
- Senior programmers will typically reach $100,000.
- And highly value... Read More